Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Please pray for my Dad










My Dad, Raymond V. Meissner, is in declining health. He's 88 years old and has been the one constant throughout my entire life. And now, the possibility has arose, that he might be in his last days. I don't always get along as well as some people do with their fathers, but I know he loves me and he knows I love him. The picture above is from the last day we were together, just over 3 1/2 years ago. And the thought that I might never get to see him again, or introduce him to his grandson, is as crushing a weight as I have ever had to bear.

Please pray for my Dad. Pray that he'll get better. We all need him and we love him very much! Thank you.
John

No comments:

Oh Baby Vision

How to watch the videos on Oh Baby Vision

In the upper left hand corner, there's three horizontal lines. Click that once or twice and it'll bring up thumbnails of all the movies. Click on the one you want to watch and it'll start. It may play the next one automatically, or you may have to click the little box to bring the thumbnails back up.



Now with the addition of more videos, just use the scroll bar on the right to choose the one you want to watch.



I hope you like 'em