Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm back in the saddle again!

Today, I get to 'nounce hockeyball once again, as the Space Coast Hurricanes meet the Jacksonville Ice Dogs in a BIG Met League South matchup. Jacksonville leads the Met South by one point over Space Coast, with two games between the teams this weekend. The games can be seen (for a nominal charge) via http://www.fasthockey.com (Search around--I'm not too familiar with the site, but clicking the Live Games tab should get you to where you need to go) beginning at about 4:30pm EST today (Saturday, February 7th) and at about 9:15am EST on Sunday(February 8th). I'll even let fly with an "OH BABY!" or twelve!!!!

It'll be nice to get back to my Junior hockey roots, after the unmentionable debacle I was a part of at the start of this season.

See you on the 'net!

No comments:

Oh Baby Vision

How to watch the videos on Oh Baby Vision

In the upper left hand corner, there's three horizontal lines. Click that once or twice and it'll bring up thumbnails of all the movies. Click on the one you want to watch and it'll start. It may play the next one automatically, or you may have to click the little box to bring the thumbnails back up.



Now with the addition of more videos, just use the scroll bar on the right to choose the one you want to watch.



I hope you like 'em